Caroline is a Registered Psychologist and also has a Diploma of Counselling Skills for Pastoral Care, and Certificate IV in Music Performance! She has worked with numerous client groups, families, children, adolescents and older adults who presented for counselling with a variety of difficulties.
Caroline has a range of professional experience, supporting those presenting with:
- Trauma issues - cognitive processing therapy, EMDR
- Substance use and addictions
- Perinatal issues - peri-natal depression and other mental health issues; support for women and their partner, who have experienced peri-natal loss
- Children - Expressive therapies; exploring family issues; treating OCD in children and young adolescents; intervention for children with autism
- Couples - Collaborative Couples Counselling
- Adults - Resilience and well-being; focussed psychological strategies; the brain and persistent pain
- Group work: She has established and facilitated a Men's group reducing alcohol; Established and co-facilitated a Ladies self-esteem group; and established and co-facilitated an adolescents self-esteem group.