Helena just loves talking about sex!
As a Specialist Clinical Sexologist & Counsellor, her expertise is in supporting individuals and couples with intimacy, sexuality and sex. Helena has an established career as a Specialist Cancer and Breast Nurse. She has a special interest supporting women with cancer-related sexuality issues. her experience with women’s sexuality concerns including menopause, pelvic pain, low libido, body image and strengthening sexual self –esteem.
Helena's presentations are informative, down-to-earth, open and honest discussions of a topic that for many, is hard to talk about. She makes this process comfortable and easy.
Helena's primary goals in this are:
1. To give you permission to discuss your sexual wellbeing.
2. Encourage discussion about sexual changes you may be experiencing and that are of some concern to you, as an individual or in your relationships,
3. Reclaiming your sexuality, create opportunities for intimacy in your life
4. Explore new ways of being comfortable with your sexuality and sexualness and deepen your level of intimacy, even when you are not in a relationship!
Here are just some of the many Presentations by Helena
- Please use the Contact Form if you would like Helena to present to your organisation -
Let's Talk About Sex - Putting the Fun Back into it!
With South West Women's Health Centre. A Women’s only event, presented by Clinical Sexologist, Helena Green. A fun evening to explore and enhance your sexuality and sexual self esteem. Includes light supper and mocktail, Great prizes to be won. Let's Talk about Sex flyer
Breast Cancer Resource Day: Cancer Council Bunbury
Sexuality and Cancer:
Presentation to Curtin University Sexology Students
Therapeutically Speaking: What has pleasure got to do with it?
Presentation to to Western Australian Clinical Oncology Group
Gynaecological Cancer: Impact on Sexulaity. The desire to remain connected.
Cancer Council of Western Australia: PEPA (Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach)
Enhancing Sexual Intimacy: Breast Cancer Care WA
Principles of psychosexual care and Assessment: How to talk Sex...conversations to say it's 'ok'...
Presentation to staff of King Edward Hospital for Women
Sexuality Matters...Conversations: menopause, Sexuality and Life-Giving Relationships. Enhancing Sexual Intimacy.
Society of urological Nurses, Western Australia
Sex Matters: Enhancing your sexual self-esteem in relationship & Life.
The Cancer Council of WA
Some comments by participants about Helena's presentation: