Caroline has a range of professional experience supporting those presenting with:
- Trauma issues - cognitive processing therapy, EMDR
- Substance use and addictions
- Perinatal issues - peri-natal depression and other mental health issues; support for women and their partner, who have experienced peri-natal loss
- Children - Expressive therapies; exploring family issues; treating OCD in children and young adolescents; intervention for children with autism
- Couples - Collaborative Couples Counselling
- Adults - Resilience and well-being; focussed psychological strategies; the brain and persistent pain
- Group work: She has established and facilitated a Men's group reducing alcohol; Established and co-facilitated a Ladies self-esteem group; and established and co-facilitated an adolescents self-esteem group.